Saturday, September 24, 2022
Join us for a fun 5k in south-central Pennsylvania. Runners (or walkers) will begin and end their loop at the W. Dale Brougher Foundation YMCA in Shrewsbury, PA. The loop winds along country roads, through a Senior-living campus and community park. Traffic control, cheering fans and a Fall Festival post-race celebration make this event a great way to kick-off the fall season.
- Registration opens February 1, 2022 and closes on race day at 8:00 am.
- Save $ and register for both the May 14, 2022 Trails & Tails 5k and the Autumn Dash
- Register early! Race fee increases on September 17, 2022
The race begins on the YMCA property, proceeds onto township roads, through the SpiriTrust Lutheran Campus and Miller Park, returning to the YMCA. Click to view the map.
Male and Female (8-10) (11-14) (15-19) (19-24) (25-29) (30-34) (35-39) (40-44) ( 45-49) (50-54) (55-59) (60 -64 ) (65-69) (70 & over)
- Overall Male and Female Winner plus Male and Female Age Division 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers.
- Runners registered by September 15, 2022 are guaranteed a moisture wicking long-sleeved race shirt.
- Awards ceremony will follow the event at 9:30 am.
Water is available at the race start and finish line. There are not water stations along the 5k route.
RACE ROUTE SAFETY
Runner and spectator safety is a priority! For that reason we have the following partners in place:
- Professional traffic control along the race route
- First aid tent hosted by WellSpan Health Sports Medicine
- Gun start (no starting mat): all runners begin with the same start time
- Finish time: when the runner crosses the finish mat
- Chip timed by Falcon Race Timing
PLEASE - NO STROLLERS OR DOGS
- Please, no strollers or dogs.
- Dogs are prohibited in the community park.
- Instead, bring your dog to the YMCA Trails & Tails 5k at Rudy Park on May 14, 2022
RACE DAY PARKING
Parking is available at the YMCA, 100 Constitution Avenue. Please note that Constitution Ave will be closed from 8:20 - 8:45 am due to the race start.
Spectators may safely view the race from the following locations:
- YMCA campus
- Miller Park
The York County Convention and Visitors Bureau provides a great list of hotel accommodations and other recreational activities in our county. Check out the website for restaurants, lodging and other fun things to do in York.
If you cannot attend the race, please contact the Race Director. We will make arrangements for you to pick up your packet (and shirt). Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds or bib transfers.
Saturday, September 24, 9 am - 2 pm
Join us for free, fun, fall, family activities at the Y! The Festival includes physical play, arts and crafts, music, celebration and more. Food is available for purchase.
Please share your excitement for the race on social media and tag us @ROSESYMCACo. Join our Facebook Race Group to share photos, comments and questions. YorkYRaces. Use the following hashtags and we will repost your photos! #YMCAROSES #YAutumnDash
- Friday, September 23, 1 - 7 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 7 - 8:15 am
- Packet pickup is inside The W. Dale Brougher Foundation YMCA
- You may pick up for multiple runners.
Bracket/Division Details & Fees:
YMCA Autumn Dash 5KActivity Starts: 9/24/2022 08:30 - Activity Ends:Registration opens : 1/31/2022 22:00Activity type: Running raceRequires Date of BirthRequires phone numberGiveaway(s): Long sleeved wicking shirt